8.01.2007

Speed Bump

So We got our couches in and it was a CATASTROPHE! The couches weren't at all the red I thought they were going to be. They were like a rust/burnt sienna color - not at all like the candy apple red I was expecting. Thankfully, the store allowed me to pick out another set I really love and they're really neutral! Plus - I've seen these in person so I know what color will be arriving at my door step next weekend. Here's a pic:

So now that I'm over that speed bump decorating is full speed ahead! I think Friday I'm going to get this awesome mirror I saw at pier one. It's tax free shopping day and I found a $47.00 pier one gift card in my wallet the other day -- now that's fate!!!

We've pretty much decided on a house plan and layout. All we have left to do is order the plans with the changes we've made. This is what our home will look like (minus the dormers- I'm not a fan!):

Till next time - Ciao!

1 comment:

Mallory said...

Hey Hanna! I miss you so much! I'm sorry I haven't checked your blog sooner...I'm sorry about your couches. I hate when the colors aren't what you think they are going to be! I love you!