7.12.2007

Making a House a Home

So it's July and we've moved on to a third piece of property....right next to us!!! Craig's great grandmother's property is now available and we are jumping at the chance to settle by family and in the heart of Walker. Atleast for now that is - who knows what the future may bring - or rural development for that matter! It will take about 3 months to get the kinks worked out and then I guess however long it takes to actually build.

Chasity and Lynn are probably going to build right by us too....Very cool! Of course Chas and I are all giddy about picking out house "stuff". Here is my first purchase for the new house:


We bought the couches that is...and yes, they're sooooo red! It scared me a little at first, but I just love red! It's nice to step out of my neutral comfort zone and let a little color into my life. So most of the house will be reds, chocolate browns, oranges, and a touch of black. I really want to do our bedroom in a soft blue and chocolate brown, so my next mission is to find a bed set and comforter! Ohhhh, this is so much fun already!!!

I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

I love those couches!

Crystalyn Thorsen said...

Hey! You're blogging again! YAY!!!!

Congrats on new house and new stuff! We did that about 2 years ago, it was fun but boy am I glad it's done! :)

K off to catch up on the rest of your posts