8.29.2007

Don't forget to Breathe

This is what I keep reminding myself - atleast since school started! I think the only thing I've done for the past week and a half is read. Oh Joy! I'm really enjoying school though. I love learning about the human body and why it does what it does! I hope to have more updates for you soon, but I'm just getting ready to go into my first test week after next, so I'll let you know how I come out.

Here's a semi-recent pic of Hayden:

We've gotten his fourth haircut since this pic, but he's as cute as ever! I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast. He really is a blessing to me everyday - and an ABSOLUTE sweetheart!

I'll update everyone again soon. We took family photos right before school started, so hopefully I can post some new pics soon.

CIAO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.