1.22.2007

I'm thankful to have been out of the wake of Hurricane Katrina. Living just 30 minutes from the New Orleans area though, you can't help but feel like a part of your home was lost. History, food, and culture are all apart of the cities charm. And the Saints? Considered for years as an after thought of all New Orleans has to offer. I'm glad to see, though, that after Katrina the Saints stepped up in a big way, and as cliche as it sounds...gave hope to alot of people. I was sad to see them lose yesterday, but I'm excited to see what they will do next season. I admit I'm a bandwagon fan. I hate to watch a losing team, but Craig is one of those rare loyal fans. The kind that watch even though there is no prayer in heaven they could win or even make it to playoffs. A few weeks ago he got to meet Marques Colston...



In Hayden News...
He's doing that whole awkward army crawl thing. You can tell he's really not into it though. It seems painful for him to exert a little energy. He's also rocking on his hands and knees, so I'm waiting for him to, any moment, take off across the house leaving destruction everywhere he goes.

He's 8 Months old today! I can't believe it. He's 2/3's of a year old! I'm already thinking about his first birthday. I can't wait to plan it. Here are a few recent pics of him...





By the way...He's also a total Momma's boy! I think Craig is a little jealous, but "hey!" I need to enjoy it while I can, right? In just a little while he'll be all grown up wanting to do boy stuff with daddy. So I'm definately enjoying my sweet little "Momma's Boy"!

No comments: