1.09.2007

OCD

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - I've got it and I can't help it. I can't set my alarm clock to anytime other than that of a multiple of five, nor can I do this when turning up the volume on a T.V. stereo, or any other device for that matter.

Today, my OCD took hold of me again as I finished graduating a few students (I'm a registrar). Throughout their classes we file all students test papers in a separate cabinet from their academic file. When you graduate someone you pull all sorts of things to put together, one being these test papers. As I did this for one particular student I noticed the label on his test paper folder had their last name spelled wrong. It ended with an "h" not an "l". After we're done with these folders we just throw them in the back to be re-used whenever, but I just couldn't help myself. I whipped out my ink pen and made that "l" an "h"....and afterwards....I felt so much better {sigh}. I'm hopeless sometimes. Oh well, "A place for everything, and everything in its place."

Until next time...ciao!

No comments: