1.08.2007

Catching Up

Today I had lunch with my long-time pal Daffne. It was so good to see her and catch up on a whole lot of nothing. She just graduated from college and I just became a new mom, so we really haven't had alot of time to do "girl stuff" lately. I love the fact that we could go weeks without talking and pick up right where we left off. To me that defines a really great friendship - You don't have to talk everyday to know they're right there for you at every moment.

With that said, did you ever have a friend you were so close with everywhere you went someone would always ask where your other half was? Well, that person for me is my dear friend Katie. I say "dear", but we've lost touch over the years. Now I have to constantly explain to everyone I run into how we're not really friends anymore, but not because we had a falling out - It's just that we let life get in the way...I guess!?! So, I guess you could consider this a New Years resolution - To get reacquainted with Katie, the friend no one will let me forget about. I do miss her {sigh} Good times....good times.

No comments: