1.29.2007

I Hate Mondays

I hate to use the word "hate", but I really hate Mondays. I wake up (normally late) brew some coffee, get Hayden's things together, get dressed, etc, etc. Hayden normally allows me to do all this and wakes up just in time for me to dress him for the day. By 7:20 a.m. he's at daycare and I'm well on my way to work. I'm at work ALL day long people. Then, shortly after 5:20 p.m. I'm off to class. Thank God it's a nutrition class and it holds my attention. By the time I get home It's about 8:45 p.m. Doesn't that stink? I don't get to see Craig Until about 15 minutes until bedtime (for both of us). And, I don't get to see Hayden at all. He's an early bird usually turning in at about 7:00-7:30 p.m.

The only good thing about Mondays is the great hug I get from Hayden on Tuesday morning. Till next time...Ciao!

No comments: