12.01.2006

Grieving Heart

When dreaming with a grieving heart the hardest part is waking up. You roll out of bed on your knees, and wonder was he ever really here? All you have now are the memories left behind. The hardest times are your moments of clarity when you realize he'll never be in this life with you again. You cry a little, laugh a little, and try to remember every detail of his life.

The easiest way to mend your broken heart is look forward to the future, and hold close all the good memories he left you with. God builds your mansion with everything you love, and he'll most certainly be there waiting. Accept the things you cannot change...The hardest thing to do.

"What if's" plague my thoughts a thousand times a day.
What if I hadn't...
What if I'd done...
What if I'd thought to...
What if, What if, What if.
It drives me crazy inside.

At this moment in time:
My Family: One less
My life: a little sad
The future: bright
My blog: Therapy

He had 1,576,800 minutes on this earth - He didn't waste 1.

No comments: