12.04.2006

And It Starts...

The hectic week of finals. The time you tie up loose ends, and in the process pull your hair out. My agenda this week - To safely get through 3 Comprehensive Finals, 2 Essay finals, 2 five page Essays, and a partridge in a pear tree...Ha! Craziness - It's all around.

I can't wait till Saturday is here. I'll kick off my shoes, prop them up, and take a much needed time out for me. But, I'm sure this won't last too long. Hayden always keeps me on my toes (But in a good way).

Cute moment to Remember:
Last week, as I got home from my dreadful night class, I picked Hayden up to kiss him. Instead, he wrapped his arms around me, grabed my face with both hands, and proceeded to give me a kiss with his mouth wide open! I just can't help but love that kid. He is more than I ever imagined. Oh the joys of parenthood!

God Bless to All! Take a moment and tell those close to you how much you really appreciate them. You never know when it might be your last chance.


No comments: