12.08.2006

Almost there

Anatomy and Physiology- A
Microbiology- A
Philosophy- Waiting on her to grade Essays
Psycology- Final is tomorrow

2 down, waiting on 1, and 1 to go! I can't wait till it's all over.

So what's new? hmm, let me think. Happy Birthday Lynn! He shares a birthday with the infamous December 7th attack on Pearl Harbor (your history trivia for the day). Daffne's Grad party is this Sunday. I'm really excited to see her and catch up. There just isn't enough time in the day anymore to do "fun" stuff. What else, What else, What else...Oh, after my final I'll probably get a chance to take some photos with my new cam (camera). Then, I'll take on the task of photographing Hayden to get a (cross my fingers) Christmas card pic.

Last night was Craig's company dinner, and let me tell you what, I've never felt more out of place! I guarantee 95% of Craig's co-workers had Grandkids...Yow! I felt so young, which I guess is not a bad thing. But, they were all very nice. The food was good, the people were nice, and I got to dress up! Not a bad night.

I'll write again soon.

Chow.

No comments: